Emergency Choice Food Pantry
The Lutheran Social Services of Northwestern Ohio operates two Emergency Choice Food Pantries to help the families of the area in times of need. For more information, call 419-243-9178.
Documents needed to receive food include:
- Photo ID
- Proof of address (Utility bill in your name)
- Social Security or Medicaid number
Toledo Emergency Choice Food Pantry
- LSS Toledo Office - 2149 Collingwood Blvd. Toledo, OH 43620
- Call 419-243-9178 on Monday, Wednesday or Friday to register.
Findlay Emergency Choice Food Pantry
- LSS Findlay Office - 1701 Tiffin Ave. Findlay, OH 45840
The Findlay Food Pantry is funded, in part, by the West Ohio Food Bank and Findlay Area Donors.
Service & Programs Details
Toledo Food Pantry
Food pantry distribution hours have changed! We will no longer offer Wednesday dates. Instead, our Thursday hours have been extended.
You are required to register and show an I.D. and proof of residency.
Tuesdays (10 a.m.-12 p.m.): Nov. 6, 13, 20, 27
Thursdays (9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.): Nov. 2, 9, 16, 30
NOTE: LSS offices will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 23 for Thanksgiving Day
Tuesdays (10 a.m.-12 p.m.): Dec. 5, 12, 19
Thursdays (9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.): Dec. 7, 14, 21
NOTE: LSS offices will be closed between Dec. 25-Jan. 1 for the holidays
January 2024 Distribution
Tuesdays (10 a.m.-12 p.m.): Jan. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Thursdays (9:30 a.m.-12 p.m.): Jan. 4, 11, 18, 25
Call 419-243-9178 Monday through Friday to register
Photo ID and proof of residence are required
Clients may come once per month
Findlay Food Pantry
Findlay Food Pantry will be open on Tuesdays from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
If you are in need of food, please call 2-1-1 to locate a pantry nearest to you.
LSS Personal Needs Pantries
- Faith Lutheran Church (South Toledo)
- Advent Lutheran Center (Sylvania, W. Toledo)
- First St. John Lutheran Church (E. Toledo, Oregon)
- Grace Lutheran Church (W. Toledo)
By appointment ONLY!
Call 419-243-9178 to schedule an appointment. You can receive hygiene items up to 4 times a year.