Behavioral Health and Counseling
Teletherapy Consent to Treat Form
Mental Health Counseling Services are available at the LSSNWO regional offices as well as numerous counseling sites throughout northwestern Ohio. Our licensed and experienced therapists can provide help for:
- Loss of loved ones
- Families in conflict
- Stress in a marriage
- Adolescents confused by a complicated world
- People with job concerns
- Older persons needing care
- People facing divorce
- Dealing with death or dying
- Sexual adjustments
- Sexual and physical abuse issues
- Concerns about health
- Trauma Recovery
- Depression and anxiety
- Behavioral difficulties in children and adolescents
- People with severe and persistent mental illnesses
- Outpatient Therapy provides counseling in a safe, hopeful environment for individuals, families, couples and groups in order to deal with issues that have become overwhelming for them.
Other Services Offered:
- Abusive Partner Intervention Program equip individuals who have used physical and/or emotional violence in relationships to build healthier relationships through changing their thinking and behaviors. We accept court referrals for these services.
- Trauma-Focused Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
All services are provided by licensed chemical dependency and mental health counselors.