Mental Health Counseling Services are available at the LSSNWO regional offices as well as numerous counseling sites throughout northwestern Ohio. Our licensed and experienced therapists can provide help for:
- Loss of loved ones
- Families in conflict
- Stress in a marriage
- Adolescents confused by a complicated world
- People with job concerns
- Older persons needing care
- People facing divorce
- Dealing with death or dying
- Sexual adjustments
- Sexual and physical abuse issues
- Concerns about health
- Trauma Recovery
- Depression and anxiety
- Behavioral difficulties in children and adolescents
- People with severe and persistent mental illnesses
- Outpatient Therapy provides counseling in a safe, hopeful environment for individuals, families, couples and groups in order to deal with issues that have become overwhelming for them.
Other Services Offered:
- Abusive Partner Intervention Program equip individuals who have used physical and/or emotional violence in relationships to build healthier relationships through changing their thinking and behaviors. We accept court referrals for these services.
- Survivors of Suicide Support Group provides support for individuals who have lost a loved one to suicide. The group meets at our Toledo location (2149 Collingwood Blvd.) from 6:00-7:00 PM on the first Monday of the month.
- Trauma-Focused Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
All services are provided by licensed chemical dependency and mental health counselors.