Mental Health Counseling Services are available at the LSSNWO regional offices as well as numerous counseling sites throughout northwestern Ohio. Our licensed and experienced therapists can provide individual and group psychotherapy for:
- Loss of loved ones
- Families in conflict
- Stress in a marriage
- Adolescents confused by a complicated world
- People with job concerns
- Older persons needing care
- People facing divorce
- Dealing with death or dying
- Sexual adjustments
- Sexual and physical abuse issues
- Concerns about health
- Unplanned pregnancy
- Depression and anxiety
- Behavioral difficulties in children and adolescents
- People with severe and persistent mental illnesses
- Outpatient Therapy provides counseling in a safe, hopeful environment for individuals, families, couples and groups in order to deal with issues that have become overwhelming for them.
Services are provided by professionally trained and state licensed staff.
Parenting classes equipping parents to discover the benefits of having a family that thrives in a busy and confusing world of choices. (Toledo office)
Domestic Violence Groups equip individuals who have a need for anger management or who have been referred for batterers intervention services.
Substance Abuse Services provides individual, group and intensive group outpatient services for persons with a diagnosis of substance abuse or dependence.
Survivors of Suicide Support Group
Time: 7:00 pm on the first Tuesday of the month.
Anger Management Group
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Medically-Assisted Substance Abuse Recovery Services (MAR)
- Doctor direct, medically-Assisted Recovery featuring Suboxone or Vivitrol injections to support recovery.
- Intensive Outpatient Program of 3 hour group treatment meets 3x/week for at least 6 weeks.
- Non Intensive Outpatient Program of 2 hour group treatment meets 2x/week for at least 12 weeks
- Individual Counseling sessions to address personal issues and move toward health.
All services are provided by certified chemical dependency counselors and staff.